BOSS utilizes and partners with the best software and hardware companies in the industry. We believe that a successful business should embrace technology at all levels of the organization. Not only is technology important in creating information but processing it as well. It increases efficiency, reduces redundancies and reduces cost.
SAP Business One – SAP America Inc.
For those clients where BOSS manages and processes their accountings full time, we use SAP Business One(SAP B1). SAP is a world leader in enterprise software solutions, providing industry specific accounting software from small to large global organizations. SAP B1 is a cloud based accounting software used by 34,000 small business around the world.
As our client, SAP B1 will be your accounting software. Our simple solution for our clients include:
- A scalable, simple and easy-to-use web based enterprise program consisting of a customer relationship management module, core accounting and finance suite, reporting and analysis functionality and a web based dashboard.
- Access to your accounting system anytime with an internet connection or mobile device
- No annual maintenance fees, software upgrade or support cost
- We work with you, your CPA, or internal accounting staff to implement and transition your current data into SAP B1
- You have total flexibility; account setup to report design are all customizable
- Data is secure, backups are performed daily, and your data is yours if you choose to leave BOSS
Our clients value the simple but powerful solution with ease of use.
Reporting & Analysis Tools
Microsoft Office . Crystal Report Writer . MicroStrategy
BOSS uses the latest version of Microsoft Office Suites – MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access. Work with any of these software will always be cross compatible with our clients infrastructure. If our client requires a more robust dashboard, we partner with MicroStrategy, the leading dashboard reporting software.